Acne scar repair
Laser skin rejuvenation
Surgical Scar and keloid treatment
Laser hair regrowth for hairloss
Laser Therapy for Skin Disorder/psoriasis
Laser Therapy for Pain Management
Laser Therapy for Diabetic Wound Healing
Laser Therapy for Anti Aging
Cosmetic Lab Test Available
Detox / Chelation therapy
Infrared oxygen light treatment
Sleep disorder/ insomnia
Diabetic Herbal Vitamins for Regulating Blood Sugar
Herbal Vitamin for Insulin Resistance
Herbal Vitamin for Weight Loss Management
Herbal Vitamin for Immune Disorder
526 West 19th Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Do not show up without a scheduled appointment.
For appointments: 949-764-9464
Advanced pain management
Laser therapy for low back and chronic pain
Dr. Harry Whelan, Dr. Shiman Rochkind, Dr. Juanita Andres are about the WarpTen
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light and allowing the body to effect its own repairs. Generally speaking, the biostimulating effect of laser therapy is in its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous effect on tissues. There is absolute increase in microcirculation, higher rates of ATP, RNA and DNA synthesis, and thus better tissue oxygenation and nutrition. There is also an increase in the absorption of interstitial fluid, better tissue regeneration and stimulation of the analgesic effect.
Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Arthritis, Heel Pain, TMJ, Tendonitis, and Chronic Pain Syndromes. A partial list of medical conditions which have responded well to LLLT include:
Therapeutic lasers have the ability to treat an extensive list of ailments that include but are not limited to:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (inflammation between the vertebrae of the spine and sacroiliac joints)
- Buerger’s Disease (inflammation of the arteries, nerves and veins in the legs or arms)
- Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa (fluid filled pad that acts as a cushion at a pressure point in the body)
- Cervical Vertebral Syndrome (pain in the neck joints)
- Chondromalacia Patellae (inflammation of the cartilage directly behind the kneecap)
- Contusions (bruises)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (inflammation of the peripheral nerves between the central nervous system and other organs
- Fibromyositis (muscular pain)
- Fracture Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfer’s Elbow (inflammation of the epicondyle (bony prominence) on the medial side of the elbow)
- Ischial Pain
- Lumbago (lower back pain)
- Morton’s Metatarsalgia (pain in the metatarsal bones in the foot)
- Neuralgia (pain associated by the irritation or damage of a nerve)
- Occipital and Trigeminal Neuralgia (severe pain of the trigeminal nerve)
- Osteoarthritis (degeneration of the cartilage that lines joints or formation of osteophytes (bony outgrowths)
- Otitis Media (inflammation of the middle ear)
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel spurs or inflammation of the fibrous connective tissue of the foot)
- Post-Operative Pain
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland)
- Radiculopathy (damage to the nerve roots that enter or leave the spinal cord)
- Rheumatic Pain and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica (pain that radiates along the sciatic nerve in the leg)
- Sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses)
- Sore Heel Cushion (Heel Spurs)
- Tendinitis (inflammation of a tendon)
- Tennis Elbow (inflammation in the tendon that attaches the extensor muscles to the humerus)
- Tenosynovitis (inflammation of the thin inner lining of the sheath that surrounds a tendon)
- Tietze’s Syndrome (inflammation of the rib cartilage).
What do these people have in common ? Nerve regeneration with laser and LED photobiomodulation
2003 was a landmark year for laser and LED nerve regeneration as more significant research is published and Christopher Reeve visited with leading laser irradiation clinicians in Israel.
Building on the pioneering work of Prof. Shimon Rochkind (Israel), US military funded research conducted by Prof. Juanita Anders and Kimberly Byrnes PhD (USA) has demonstrated functional recovery of an acutely transected corticospinal tract in rats after 810nm laser irradiation.
Read more about Prof. Harry Whelan‘s study on Retinal Toxicity with NASA LED’s.
View more studies by Prof. Juanita Anders and the Anders Lab.
We will soon be completing this new Nerve Regeneration site composed of the latest research. Click the “register” button below if you would like to be notified when our new Nerve Regeneration site has been completed.
Prof. Dr. Antonio Casalini Eng. PhD. Ac. N.D.
Dr. Anna Steiner M.D.
Dr. Howard Kim M.D. Medical Acupuncture